What is Saved?
- Saved is the person who has come alive unto God.
- A saved person can experience God's love and goodness toward mankind.
- Saved is what you are when you have been freed from the bondage and guilt of sin.
- A saved person is no longer lost.
- A saved person is not without direction.
- A saved person can hear God speak.
- A saved person can know God's perfect will for their life.
- A saved person has hope in this life!
- Salvation assures a person that they are headed for heaven instead of hell.
- Salvation satisfies the heart cry of every human being - to know God.
- Salvation is for everyone who believes in Jesus Christ.
How Can I Be Saved?
Salvation comes by a simple process designed by God. All you must do is believe a certain truth and then express that truth out of your own mouth.
According to Romans 10:9-10 " If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
Meet Jesus now…and be saved!
If you believe, then this is your moment. Do you want to meet Jesus right now and be saved? If so, pray something like this to God:
Dear God, save me! I believe in my heart that Jesus is Your Son and that He died on the cross for me. I believe Jesus rose from the dead. Jesus, I repent of my sins and ask you to come into my heart right now and be my Lord and Savior. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for forgiving me and giving me eternal life. In Jesus' name, amen.